The Ultimate List of Java Interview Questions for Automation Testing
Java Automation Interview Questions Series:
Java is one of the best high-level languages which most programmers use for developing products and testers use for automation. Also, almost 65% of the modern automation solutions use Java as their backbone. Hence, the Interviewers usually ask questions on important Java topics like Java basics, Java Collection Quiz, Java String Quiz, and Java Threading Quiz. And every software tester needs to get him/herself well-versed in these areas to succeed in testing job interviews. To help them, we bring a comprehensive list of Java interview questions so that they can confidently answer anything related to Java asked by the Interviewers.
Why Java for Automation testing?
Automation testing with Java has made life easier for both developers and testers. Being an open-source tool, it provides an opportunity to speed up the time of execution and to remove manual redundancy and human-prone errors. Java is a hugely popular programming language, given the extensive support it receives from the developer community.
Click on Go To button below for each lesson
1. 25 Java Programming Interview Questions – Part 1
2. Top 25 Java Programming Interview Questions – Part 2
3. Interview Questions on Java Collections
4. Sr.QA and SDET Interview Questions in Java – Part 1
5. Sr.QA and SDET Interview Questions in Java – Part 2
6. Sr.QA and SDET Interview Questions in Java – Part 3
7. Sr.QA and SDET Interview Questions in Java – Part 4
8.Sr.QA and SDET Interview Questions in Java – Part 5