TestNG Interview Questions
TestNG Interview Questions:
TestNG is a testing framework for the Java programming language created by Cédric Beust and inspired by JUnit and NUnit. The design goal of TestNG is to cover a wider range of test categories: unit, functional, end-to-end, integration, etc., with more powerful and easy-to-use functionalities.
What is TestNG?
TestNG's main features include:
1. Annotation support.
2. Support for data-driven/parameterized testing (with @DataProvider and/or XML configuration).
3. Support for multiple instances of the same test class (with @Factory)
4. Flexible execution model. TestNG can be run either by Ant via build.xml (with or without a test suite defined), or by an IDE plugin with visual results. There isn't a TestSuite class, while test suites, groups and tests selected to run are defined and configured by XML files.
5. Concurrent testing: run tests in arbitrarily big thread pools with various policies available (all methods in their own thread, one thread per test class, etc.), and test whether the code is multithread safe.
6. Embeds BeanShell for further flexibility.
7. Default JDK functions for runtime and logging (no dependencies).
8. Dependent methods for application server testing.[clarification needed]
9. Distributed testing: allows distribution of tests on slave machines.
Click on Go To button below for each topic
1. TestNG Interview Questions
If you are interested in learning Automation testing, check out some of the popular courses on Selenium, Rest Assured, SoapUI, Python Automation testing below:
A Quick Note
Please remember all these courses comes with 100% Lifetime access and free updates for Lifetime!!