Python Automation Tutorial for Beginners: Learn Selenium Python and PyTest framework
Selenium Python and PyTest Automation Learning Path:
Selenium supports Python and thus can be utilized as Selenium WebDriver with Python for testing. Python is easy compared to other programming languages, having far less verbose. The Python APIs empower you to connect with the browser through Selenium.
PyTest is a testing framework that allows users to write test codes using Python programming language. It helps you to write simple and scalable test cases for databases, APIs, or UI. PyTest is mainly used for writing tests for APIs. It helps to write tests from simple unit tests to complex functional tests.
What is Python?
Python is a high-level object-oriented scripting language. It is designed in a user-friendly manner. Python uses simple English keywords, which is easy to interpret. It has less syntax complications than any other programming languages.
Click on Go To button below for each lesson
1. How to To Invoke Different Browsers in Selenium with Python
2. Techniques to automate Web elements using Python
3. Synchronization (Implicit Waits) in Selenium Python
4. Synchronization (Explicit Waits) in Selenium Python
5. Deep Dive into Functional Automation using Python
6. How to Build Logic to Automate HTML Web Tables in Selenium Python
7. Handling Advanced User Interactions, Child windows, Frames in Selenium Python
9. End to End Practice Project with Complete methods in Selenium Python
10. How to do Logging in Selenium Tests using Python Logging Framework
11. How to Read/ Write data from Excel for Selenium DataDriven tests in Python
12. How to Create a Robust Automation framework in Python using PyTest
13. How to generate HTML reports in PyTest Framework
14. How To use fixture in Pytest Framework