Selenium Tutorial for Beginners: Learn Browser UI Automation
Selenium Learning Path:
Selenium tutorial provides basic and advanced concepts of Selenium. Our Selenium tutorial is designed for beginners and professionals. Selenium is one of the most widely used open source Web UI (User Interface) automation testing suite.
What is Selenium?
Selenium is one of the most widely used open source Web UI (User Interface) automation testing suite. It was originally developed by Jason Huggins in 2004 as an internal tool at Thought Works. Selenium supports automation across different browsers, platforms and programming languages.
Click on Go To button below for each lesson
1. How to Download & Install Selenium WebDriver
2. First Program of Selenium WebDriver with Java
3. Locators in Selenium
4. XPath in Selenium WebDriver
5. How to Locate Elements by Link Text & Partial Link Text in Selenium WebDriver
6. Selenium Form WebElement: TextBox, Submit Button, sendKeys(), Click()
7. How to Select Checkbox and Radio Button in Selenium WebDriver
8. How to Select Value from Dropdown using Selenium WebDriver
9. How to Handle Web Table in Selenium WebDriver
10. Alert & Popup Window Handling in Selenium WebDriver
11. Mouse Click & Keyboard Event: Action Class in Selenium WebDriver
12. Waits in Selenium
13. Web Driver Manager
14. Desired Capabilities in Selenium WebDriver
15. Selenium Exception Handling (Common Exceptions List)
16. How to Download & Install TestNG in Eclipse for Selenium WebDriver
17. TestNG Annotations, Framework, Examples in Selenium
18. TestNG Groups: Include, Exclude with Example – Selenium Tutorial
19. TestNG @Test Priority in Selenium
20. Assert and Verify Methods in Selenium
21. Selenium 4 Key features, What’s New!
22. Selenium 4 Key Feature: Network Interception
23. Selenium 4 Feature: Chrome Dev Tools Protocol