The Ultimate List of API Testing Interview Questions
API Testing Interview Questions Series:
In recent years, many testers will definitely need to face interview questions when applying for a QA job. The web API testing interview questions below have been collected from the test professionals to help you get ready for a new role. More than just an API interview, this list of content will also benefit both freshers and senior testers who would like to achieve both general and advanced knowledge in web API testing.
Why API Testing?
API stands for Application Programming Interface. Typically an API is used to facilitate the interaction between two different applications by using any means of communication. When APIs are used over web networks, we term them as "Web Services." In recent times APIs have become the backbone of programming. As in an application, writing APIs to communicate with a database or with another module has become a common practice now and that is why as a tester we must test the APIs to for maximum test coverage.
Click on Go To button below for each lesson interview question sets
1. Top 30 API Testing Interview Questions and Answers – Part 1
2. Top 30 API Testing Interview Questions and Answers – Part 2
3. API Basics and Architecture
4. Elements of HTTP Request/Response, HTTP Methods
5. Elements of REST Architecture
6. Getting started with Postman
7. Hitting API GET Requests with Postman
8. Hitting POST Requests and chain 2 requests using Postman
9. Perform validations and execute tests in a workfow